Thursday, 18 November 2010

It is with your life you gamble...

Sometimes we don't ask enough questions.

What am I living for? Why? How did I get here? Where did others go as they followed this path? Who am I trusting? Why?

It is with our own lives we gamble.

In January we want to ask some questions of the God of the Bible to see how he compares with other choices people are taking.

We are asking the question, "If you could ask God one question, what would it be?" We are looking to ask as many people as possible for honest answers and then build our January teaching around these questions.

I think we all have questions for God whoever we are.

So, If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

1 comment:

  1. Just seen this mate so thought I'd comment because I remember the days when we were 21 and sat around my parents table at 2am discussing this. Some of the things I used to struggle with when we used to chat loads were:

    1) Why make morality so subjective?
    2) Light switch analogy - Free will VS omnipotence.
    3) What happens to people who have never heard of the concept of god or jesus? OR Why not give everyone the same chance at faith?

    Best of luck in January with it all and hope your finger gets better !

    Are you moving house too or have I just invented that in my head. ?

    ReplyDelete