Andy hosted and led the teaching with me along side him making a contribution. It was good to meet and speak to new people. I look forward to getting to know this group more as they walk the course with us. I really enjoyed pondering the truth of what we believe again. We were served well by James Slater and Kath Dags who made sure our students arrived ok and had a lift home afterwards. They have done great work all year. Last night we outlined:
- Jesus claimed to be God.
- It all hangs on his resurrection.
- The evidence...
If he has risen... 7 implications for how we build this Church:
- Jesus is God.
- He can be trusted.
- The OT is God's Word.
- He promised his teaching would be faithfully passed on. (NT)
- His sheep will hear His voice.
- The Bible is our highest court of authority.
- We seek to handle the Bible diligently.