Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Who am I?

Jesus Christ was a preacher (Luke20v1) who performed miracles (John2v11) got angry at sin (John2v15) had compassion for people (John11v25) healed many (John5v8) washed feet (John13v12) and raised people from the dead (John12v17) and did many other great works that were not written down. (John20v30)

John 14:12 He said to his followers...
"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me... (I think this means me and many I know)
...will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.”

We see his followers in Acts...
Preaching (Acts 4v8) getting angry (Acts5v3) compassionate (Acts 2v45) seeing healing (Acts 4v14) miraculous escapes (Acts 12v7) and many more great works of the Spirit done by the disciples.

As I write an essay for leadership training I am pondering...

Who am I in Christ?

What should I expect?

What does he require of me?

What should we see within the Church of Jesus Christ?

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I enjoyed reading this blog today, keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete