Tuesday, 3 November 2009

The Lounge - Sunday 1st November

We had another good week at The Lounge. Was really good to see so much of our Church family there. Its good to catch up and spend some time together as we share life. A good number of guests were among us and others are hoping to make the next Lounge.
The music was quality. Both James Dixon and Matt Giles were really good to listen to. Good to see some quality on the open the mic after as well.
The theme was 'success'. I laid out the idea of success being a god (something that you live for...) is rubbish compared to Jesus. I told a story of a man who is close to me to warn of the dangers. Again we had some great questions coming in. Personally I'm pleased with how things are going. I was a bit ill on Sunday and my voice just about lasted and the evening was solid! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment