Thursday, 17 September 2009

Band of Brothers

  • What does it look like to be a real man?
  • Which battles am I called to fight?
  • What is my role at home?
  • What is my role in the church?

I'm very much looking forward to exploring these issues this year. We'll be gathering as young men to study God's word and then go and have some kind of action/adventure together... We've got a great group of young men who have already signed up so I can't wait to get going.

Dates for term 1:

Sunday 25th October

Sunday 22nd November

Fighting the good fight

1 comment:

  1. I am about to move our 'mens' ministry out from fellowship to teaching over the next few months, looking at the sort of topics that you have here. Would it be possible to have a look at what materials you are using / peeparing.

    www.beatthedrum.wordpress.com

    Oh I have just shoved up a vid from a friends church for their mens breakfast featureing the 300.. it is very funny take a look.

    ReplyDelete